Little Plum Cemetery
The Little Plum Cemetery is located on Cemetery Road which intersects with County Road N.
It was started as part of the Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church of Plum Creek in 1897, which sat on the corner of Cemetery Road and County Road N. The church is no longer in use.
Through contributions from citizens and on site detective work, a list of names is now available of the loved ones that were laid to rest. This list is not complete due to damaged and lost marker.
List of names
This list of names is on a spread sheet. The second sheet of the document lists the names in alphabetical order.